[Dixielandjazz] venerable fanbase

Dick Baker djml at dickbaker.org
Wed Jul 10 12:48:02 PDT 2013

Upon entering the festival in Lacey, Washington, a couple of weeks
ago, held on the campus of St. Martin's College, I discovered than
the primary venue was the school's basketball court.  My first
reaction was, "How appropriate, since most of the attendees are at
the age at which they dribble."

From: "ROBERT R. CALDER" <serapion at btinternet.com>

--
      Dick Baker