[Dixielandjazz] Vaud and the Villains

rahberry at comcast.net rahberry at comcast.net
Wed Jul 10 12:05:07 PDT 2013

This wonderful group is coming to Northern California from LA

" We are waiting with rabid anticipation to bring our show to NorCal the weekend of July 19,20,21st. If you’ve never seen Vaud and the Villains and live in the Bay or Sacramento area…this is not to be missed. 19 performers take the stage and fill you with lust, envy and sublime bliss…we have been looking forward to this for a long long time.

First we’ll hit Marylin’s on K in Sacramento on July 19th.

Then the legendary Sweetwater Music Hall in Mill Valley on Saturday July 20th…get your tix, this will sell out!!!

And we wind up the weekend in Santa Cruz at Moe’s Alley on Sunday July 21st…what a great way to end a quick weekend tour…!"

Google Vaud and the Villains and learn all about them!

-- Rae Ann

www.sfraeann.com
www.youtube.com/sfraeann