[Dixielandjazz] Paul Whiteman "Concert" LP query.

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Thu Jul 4 19:34:51 PDT 2013

M J (Mike) Logsdon wrote:
> I'm currently listening to "The Concert Whiteman: Paul Whiteman and his Concert Orchestra (1927-34)", "A Box Office Production", and "Presented" by "JJA" on the label, with the typed, mimeographed sheet of notes bearing the highly informative byline of "---S.T."

Dear Mike,
I await the replies as you have a rare one there.
With some previously unknown reissues of tunes I don't have on LP or CD.
Obviously a limited private LP release.
I have located it at:
   http://www.worldcat.org/title/paul-whiteman-and-his-concert-orchestra/oclc/8350323
But not much help there to identify its source.
Very kind regards,
Bill.