[Dixielandjazz] Beatrice Kay song

Kaye Wade kayewade at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 4 16:28:30 PDT 2013

Dick- your a doll! Thanks so very much!

I truly appreciate it!
Kaye

-----
Kaye Wade
Stuntwoman-Actress, Vocalist & Bandleader
1st. Honorary Stunt Woman in Stuntmens Assoc.of M.P.
(also  *Kaye Wade's Riverboat Ramblers, *The Tinsel Town Ten Minus - 3,
*Jazz Holiday Band @ Sardo's, Burbank, Ca, Washboards International.com
Former San Fernando Valley Banjo Band NOW -*Jazz'n Banjos,*Reflexologist,"THIMBLES" The Clown)& The Reel Cowboys

http://www.KayeWade.com

*America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Abraham Lincoln