[Dixielandjazz] Food for the Band and Cleethorpes Jazz Festival

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 07:38:38 PDT 2013

I wonder.
It did occur to me that Ken might have been in jest - oh, well, perhaps I
am too bloody serious about food and drink!
As to the festival - so there was Benny Carter's music, and perhaps another
act of interst; what then?  "Mainstream" is such a wide term!  So wide as
to be meaningless.  Not to mention that to REAL mouldy fygges Benny Carter
music might no appeal (it usually does to me).
Cheers