[Dixielandjazz] Another shameless plug

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 22 13:07:11 PST 2013

For any of you listmates wishing to hear a wild mix of trad jazz and other
ridiculous tunes not always jazz but entertaining anyway,
Cell Block 7 will be performing this coming Sunday, Jan. 27, for the great
jazz club called "The Basin Street Regulars"  in Pismo Beach, California,
approximately 1 PM to 5 PM, at the Pismo Beach Veteran's Memorial
Auditorium, 780 Bello Street.
Here's their website;

http://www.pismojazz.com/

The BSR has over 500 members and some 300 of them attend the club's live
jazz sessions at the Pismo Beach Veteran's Memorial Building on the last
Sundays of the month, from 11:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. We host a guest
Traditional Jazz band to come and perform for our members. The guest bands
are often World Class and come from throughout the State, from San Diego to
San Francisco. The guest band will play two sets, 1¼ hours each. In between,
a local band will play a 45-minute set. Read more >
Location Map Pismo Beach Veteran's Memorial Building
780 Bello Street
Full bar and great cuisine available!