[Dixielandjazz] App for Organising Rehearsals

Scott Anthony santh at comcast.net
Mon Jan 21 07:50:35 PST 2013

Hello all,

I was going to reply to Allan's request yesterday, but it didn't seem that my app (GigBag) would be particularly useful for the tasks described. On the other hand, you've given me some ideas for another app!

My Android apps (Logger and GigBag) are event and calendar oriented and are aimed more at keeping track of income and expenses. However, GigBag has a "notes" field for each event that could be used for listing lead sheets. GigBag synchs some of each event's info to the user's online Google Calendar. Synching between users is indirectly through email.

Scott Anthony
santh at comcast.net
www.santhony.com
Golden Gate Rhythm Machine