[Dixielandjazz] Disavowing our roots

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Fri Jan 18 15:56:24 PST 2013

From: ♫ Sharp Bill - - B# ♫
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 2:13 PM
To: Bob Ringwald
Cc: mailto:dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com
Subject: Re: [Dixielandjazz] Disavowing our roots

Oh, now I get it,  you have so clearly stated that you are in favor of lawless societies.  ( perhaps slightly out of context and your intent.)  But by whose intelligence shall they be run? I wouldn't select a person who said " We don't need laws to run our (jazz) societies. " ( please tell me you're not running for, or have ever been in  any public office ).  I'll try your  quotation at out next society meeting, giving you full credit of course, with the offer that we burn our own by-laws then and there.

Geez Bill relax. You will have a coronary.
--Bob Ringwald

Your remarks amuse me greatly.  Perhaps the other readers too.  So much seriousness and so little humor in the world today.   Thunder and tarnation, gosh gee willikers, I know you don't really mean it…. you know, the "lawless society" thing.   As to furthering this argument, I shall cyst and disease.