[Dixielandjazz] JazzSea Cruise - Bob Ringwald

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Fri Jan 18 15:42:42 PST 2013

Rick Campbell wrote in part:

> By the way, perhaps the finest early classic was performed last night by your moderator,
> Bob Ringwald, who knocked us out with a solo piano version of Sidewalk Blues.
Jelly Roll Morton lives!

My thanks to Rick for the nice complement.

I had a one hour solo spot in the Ocean Bar. Besides “Sidewalk Blues” I also played and sang Morton’s “Sweet Substitute: and IMO one of the prettiest rags ever written, Scott Joplin’s “Bethena.”

-Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Amateur (ham) Radio Operator K6YBV
Aboard the Holland America Maasdam, Caribbean
JazzSea Cruise

Right now, I'm having amnesia and deja-vu at the same time.
I think I've forgotten this before.