[Dixielandjazz] Bob Byler update

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Mon Jan 7 11:59:14 PST 2013

To: Ruth Byler Rena & Diane; DJML, Musicians & Jazzfans

From:  Norman Vickers, Jazz Society of Pensacola

Got it.  Wishing Bob, Ruth and others well.  I have passed this along to my
Musicians and Jazzfans list and Dixieland Jazz Mailing List.  Certainly
appreciate that it is a burden to try to speak to so  many of Bob's friends.

Your advice is very well taken. Suggestion to friends:  drop Bob a note at
the hospital--address below.

Norman Vickers, Jazz Society of Pensacola.