[Dixielandjazz] Dobell's

Glen Page glenpage at telus.net
Sat Jan 5 18:09:46 PST 2013

I came upon Dobell's  by accident and thought that I had discovered the Holy
Grail. I picked up the two volumes of Brian Rust's "Jazz Records 1897 to
1942."I have a number of similar books covering early blues and more recent
jazz which I consult on a regular basis and which I mark showing which
recordings I have. I have never violated the contents of Rust's
discographies and they remain in pristine condition Despite more recent
information that I have elsewhere I still regard these as the Grail...Glen
Page.