[Dixielandjazz] Trad Jazz Revival

david richoux domitype at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 15:03:11 PST 2013

That was a good article, but Frenchmen Street has had lots of interesting
music since at least the mid 1980s (not all Trad, but certainly related to
it.) Now the focus is tarting to shift further away from The Quarter with
clubs and music halls opening along St. Claude and other parts of the
Bywater and Marigny areas.

Dave Richoux