[Dixielandjazz] Thrift

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Wed Feb 27 19:38:28 PST 2013

Fuzzy wrote:
I've recently been seeing the "Thrift Set Orchestra" popping up on Facebook
and Youtube.  A lot of very talented musicians.  I've seen the musicians
play OKOM, but the Thrift Orchestra seems to be a little more in the "hot"
category...perhaps swing?  Neat stuff either way IMO.

Fuzzy, Swing, Hot Stuff is all OKOM, (Our kind of music).
Best,
--Bob Ringwald

Here's a clip -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WeqfTsMjGU4 - I hope