[Dixielandjazz] FW: Attn All Members: River Boat Five

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Sun Feb 17 02:21:42 PST 2013

Bob wrote:
>Cynthia Johnson is not a member of DJML. Her post to the List was held by
the DJML software. Thus, if you have an answer for her regarding the River
Boat 5, See below, do not post it to DJML, she will not see it. Send it
directly to her email address.

I did just that, Bob, and the post bounced back to me.  That happens from
time to time with new postings I send to someone in the U.S.  They, or their
servers, have their filters set so high that any new mail (especially from
"overseas") gets bounced.  Really annoying when all you're doing is trying
to be nice!

Jim (Madrid)