[Dixielandjazz] Chat and other "hits"

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 01:19:39 PST 2013

Wow!
Something I've mentioned again and again - the "lost" great tunes!
By the way, there was a very popular '20's number "My Pet."  Not
politically correct. I am afraid.  So what have the politically
correct Swedes do with it?  Changed "Pet" to "Girl," and got a
politically correct number.  I was reminded of it while listning to my
tapes from the Gold Washboard Jazz Festival in Ilawa, Poland, and
hearing Paul and His Gang performing it.  A good tune, and the band
was fantastic!
Cheers