[Dixielandjazz] Changing the subject in gmail

andy.ling at quantel.com andy.ling at quantel.com
Sun Dec 22 04:15:10 PST 2013

>" When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>> than "Re: Contents of Dixielandjazz digest..."   Can anybody
>explain to me HOW?  When I had finally lerant to do it, the settings
>of gmail changed, and I do not see the "change subject" line anymore.

You're right, it isn't obvious in gmail.

When you click the reply button you get a window to type the text in.
At the top of that window is the email address of who you are replying to.
To the left of that is an arrow. If you move your mouse over it, it says
"Type of response". If you click on it, there is an option to edit
the subject.

Hope that helps

Regards

Andy Ling

--
This e-mail is intended for the named addressees only. Its contents may be privileged or confidential and should be treated as such. If you are not an intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and then delete it;  do not copy, distribute, or take any action based on this e-mail. In the pursuit of its legitimate business activities and its conformance with relevant legislation, Quantel may access any e-mail (including attachments) it originates or receives, for potential scrutiny.

Quantel is the trade name used by Quantel Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries.  Quantel Holdings Limited is registered in England & Wales.  Registration No: 4004913
Contact details for all Quantel Offices and Companies can be found on our website www.quantel.com or by writing to the holding company.
Registered address: Turnpike Road, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2NX, United Kingdom