[Dixielandjazz] Here Are Some "Real" Jazz Lovers

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Tue Dec 17 22:03:06 PST 2013

Crutwell is a hamlet in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan, just west of Prince Albert.  Listed as a designated place by Statistics Canada, the hamlet had a population of 37 in the Canada 2006 Census.

Saskatchewan has been described as a cultureless province. Well those descriptions have been proved inaccurate.

You want culture, we got culture. Watch and see what I mean.

An example of a Saskatchewan cultured audience. The tenor banjo is hidden by the bass horn player.

This is a great performance and take note that no one in the audience left during the performance.

http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/lXKDu6cdXLI?rel=0

  -Bob Ringwald K6YBV
  www.ringwald.com
  916/ 806-9551

  To the optimist, the glass is half-full. To the pessimist, the glass is half-empty.
  To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.