[Dixielandjazz] Sunday Arvo with New Melbourne Jazz Band

Ross Anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Mon Dec 9 20:06:43 PST 2013

Dear Friends,
Next Sunday we are at the Maroondah Club, Mount Dandenong Road, East
Ringwood.
Doors open mid-day, Band from 1pm through till 4pm.
Saddly this will be Peter`s last show at Maroondah Club.(He and his family
leave on Dec 19th).
So if you and your friends want a really fun Jazz Day , ring 9879 2922 and
make a booking.

Sunday Dec 22nd we will be at The Monash Hotel, Dandenong Road, Clayton.
Joining us on trumpet will be  Travis Woods .( Sharazz Band).
Doors open mid-day, Band from 1pm-till-4pm.
To be with  us on our last Gig for 2013 please phone 9544 8011.
Thank you all for your support through this year.
We are looking forward to next year when, Ken Collins, will be with us for
most of our regular Gigs.
Best wishes to all for Christmas and the New Year.
Cheer, Ross
98012237
www.newmelbournejazzband.com
www.andersonbass.com