[Dixielandjazz] Bud Scott

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sat Dec 7 22:59:59 PST 2013

Never heard that version of Naughty Sweetie before.

I too got the impression that the tempo was uncomfortable for Scott. To me it sounded as if he was having a little trouble playing the song that slow.

But . . . . Whomever posted it first, please send it to me again. Now that we have such a difference of opinion, I want to listen to it again to see if my first impression was correct.

Butch, I didn’t get the impression that anyone said that Scott was incompetent. He certainly isn’t. However, I felt the same as whomever mentioned that it sounded as if Scott was not used to playing that song that slow.

-Bob Ringwald K6YBV
www.ringwald.com
916/ 806-9551

To the optimist, the glass is half-full. To the pessimist, the glass is half-empty.
To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.