[Dixielandjazz] alphonso trent

Paul Kurtz Jr kurtzph at comcast.net
Fri Dec 6 20:18:49 PST 2013

Marek, reading is good, too. For blind people like me, many magazines still aren’t available either through recording or even downloadable and so getting stuff from guys like you who dig into the magazines and study stuff is good. Over a long, long time, i’ve saved reference files of messages just like yours from a variety of mailing lists and that provides my info for research when I have to go back. Still good stuff.
Paul Kurtz Jacksonville, FL
P.S. I’m sure Bob Ringwald and many others do the same thing I do.