[Dixielandjazz] Looking for work...

Steve Heist steveheist at videotron.ca
Thu Dec 5 10:51:32 PST 2013

Hi All,

Stubby here...  I just want to let you all know that I am now available -
after Christmas...

If anyone is in search of a piano player/singer, I will be able to travel
ANYWHERE, including foreign locations (I can pay my own way...)
I was with the group Your Father's Mustache Band out of Denver for many
years (as a side man and principal singer) and headed many groups over the
years including the Tin Rainbow Ragtimers with Doug Mattocks and Dick
Hardwick...
So, I could either be a capable front man, if needed, but am also happy as a
sideman...  (no ego really, just love the music and love playing)

I'm really looking for a group with upbeat momentum and sort of the old Bob
Scobey style of 2 beat...
Money is not a great factor, just so I can eat LOL
If anybody has an opening, let's talk and, by the way,
you can check with Bob Romans on our list (he's heard me play...) if you
need a reference...

Hope to connect soon!
Steve "Stubby" Heist