[Dixielandjazz] Eric Luter

Mic (from Burgundy) michelmiconnet.djml at free.fr
Wed Dec 4 22:41:14 PST 2013

Marek Boym ecrivait (wrote),  le (on) 04/12/2013 23:26 :
> I've just heard a band with Eric Luter on cornet.  Any relation to Claude?

Eric is the son of Claude.

> Whe I saw Kiki desPlat in Poland in 2003, she looked much too young to have
> played in 1984!  Yet there she is on the 1984 Cyril Jazz BAnd recording
> from the 1984 Breda Jazz FEstival, playing wasboard.

Kiki Desplat is the bandleader of "Certains l'aiment chaud". On the
'infos' section of the video below, we learn that she founded the band
in 1985 and we see quite young, playing the cornet.

http://tinyurl.com/l3u6kaq

I did not know she had played with "Cyril jazz band", another great band
with which Eric Luter still playing.