[Dixielandjazz] Holiday CD ideas - presents for jazz and big band lovers

vaxtrpts at aol.com vaxtrpts at aol.com
Tue Dec 3 18:40:39 PST 2013

I know that some of you won't be interested in this, but hopefully some just may enjoy having the information.  The new CD is really great.  Also - we have over 100 different CD's for sale in our CD Sales Shop.A portion of every CD sale goes into the scholarship and educational outreach funds for Friends of Big Band Jazz. (501c3 nonprofit corporation.)

Thenew Stan Kenton Alumni Band CD: - ROADSCHOLARS
has just been released.  It contains live performances from our Eastern Spring Tour earlier this year.
The cover has original artwork by Tom Batiuk, creator of the Funky Winkerbean comic strip.

Pleasego to www.bigbandjazz.net and then click onthe CD Shop drop down on the top line. Then click on the Stan Kenton Alumni Bandnew CD line.
WEHAVE A HOLIDAY SALE GOING ON THIS MONTH. (Hey – got to keep up with all thoseother websites, right?)
ORDER 3 OR MORE CD’SAND GET 25% OFF THE WHOLE ORDER. This includes all CD’s in the CD shop, including the new one.
(This does not include multiple CD packages.)
Also– The Kenton Alumni DVD is on sale for the same price as the CD’s and isincluded in the sale.
Anotherfeatured CD that is perfect for the Christmas Season is “Bob Secor’s ChristmasBrass. Next to the Kenton Christmas album, this is my favorite CD of Christmasmusic. Stan Mark from Maynard’s band and myself are in the trumpetsection.
Use coupon code: HOLIDAY 2013 – before checking out ofthe shopping cart to receive the 25% discount.

Mike Vax
Friends of Big Band Jazz, Prescott Jazz Summit,
Stan Kenton Alumni Band
www.mikevax.net
www.bigbandjazz.net
www.prescottjazz.com