[Dixielandjazz] Lu Watters Compositions

Gmail_01 shoring.b at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 15:18:40 PST 2013

Thanks for the replies, some of which I got outside DJML.

By the way, I found a typo.  Where I wrote "A Put of Stew" it should have read "A Pot of Stew."

As to Minstrels of Annie Street, I think that might have been originally composed by Turk Murphy, for Lu's band.

Regards,
Bob Shoring
San Francisco