[Dixielandjazz] A question

Jim O'Briant jobriant at garlic.com
Fri Aug 16 15:09:07 PDT 2013

Mike Vax wrote:

> ... It would sure be better for those of us who get the
> digest edition, if we could follow this simple courtesy.
> Just snipping off the extraneous stuff would be great.
> Thanks,

Mike is absolutely right.

If you reply to an individual message, please delete all of the original
message -- EXCEPT that you should leave a quoted sentence or two, so we know
what point you're replying to.

If you reply to message that's in a DJML Digest, then you need to DELETE ALL
OF THE DIGEST EXCEPT a sentence or two from the one message that you're
replying to -- AND you need to copy the subject line of that message in to
the subject field of your reply.

These are simple common email courtesies that should be second nature to all
of us.

Jim O'Briant
Gilroy, CA
Tuba & Leader, The Zinfandel Stompers