[Dixielandjazz] George Duke, pianist & Grammy Winner, dies at 67.--Ken Dryden writes

david richoux domitype at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 17:11:07 PDT 2013

No need to drop-box, it is available here:
http://www.npr.org/2013/02/15/172105940/george-duke-on-piano-jazz
I think this is available worldwide without restriction (but I may be
wrong.)

I too saw George Duke in the 1970s when he was touring with Frank Zappa,
and many tiomes since then...

Dave Richoux