[Dixielandjazz] Think about it!! HJML...

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym at teledyn.com
Sun Aug 4 21:39:37 PDT 2013

we have an extra boost this year in that we can just say, "You know:
Gatsby-era!"

fwiw, I tell my kids, "You don't want to be 'cool'. Dead things are
cool.  Stones are cool. You don't want to be cool, you want to be
*HOT*!"

(and yes, it's an intentional pun/dig on the geriatric rock group)

--
*Teledyn Addendum: teledyn blogspot ca*
*eso: **EighthStreetOrchestra blogspot ca*