[Dixielandjazz] Think about it!! HJML...

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sun Aug 4 21:08:06 PDT 2013

My opinion:

We can call it anything we want. But, when trying to sell it to a customer, we want to use whatever term will turn them on.

I usually use several at the same time. I might use, Hot Jazz, Dixieland, Classic Jazz, “You know, think Louis Armstrong.”

Louis Armstrong usually says it all to a potential client.

-Bob Ringwald