[Dixielandjazz] Bob Chester (was Rare Ethel Merman cartoon short)

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 13:40:02 PDT 2013

Thank you, Dave.
Just listening to the third recording by Bob Chester.  Swinging like mad!
Somehow, perhaps because of the plethora of singers he featured.  The GHB
Foundation has issued a Bob Chester CD on its Circle label.  But it
contains some "scary" items, "Calypso," for example.  I am really not into
Latin rhythms.  And I don't know waht "Dolores" is, either; must be the one
by Frank Sinatra, but I can't be sure.
I wonder how mnay vocals are on that CD.
Cheers