[Dixielandjazz] Bria Skonberg interviewed - Washington Post, April 14, 2013

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym at teledyn.com
Mon Apr 15 10:28:08 PDT 2013

Just listening to 'Fresh' for the first time now, and I have to say, when I
was younger I found Rosemary Clooney's "Come-on a-my house" more than a
little creepy (being as I was, born in the 50's) whereas this version by
Bria?  I'd go.

--
*Have Blog, Will Travel: blog.teledyn.com*
*A Serviceable Substitute: post.teledyn.com*