[Dixielandjazz] Bria Skonberg interviewed - Washington Post, April 14, 2013

Snogpitch snogpitch at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 15 09:37:20 PDT 2013

I had an opportunity to catch Bria when she came to Cincinnati as part of the Masters of Swing series at Xavier University. I picked up what was then her only CD and listened to it on the way home. Very eclectic would be the styles of music thru the disc. Very different from what I heard in concert just a few hours earlier.

Snogpitch

ICQ: 4989342
http://home.fuse.net/snogpitch/