[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 124, Issue 12

Pierre Maitre maitre at infomaster.fr
Sun Apr 14 13:40:57 PDT 2013

Hello Marek,

Daniel Barda was with the Anachronic Jazz Band indeed.

One CD of the High Society Jazz Band exists. It is edited by Stompoff:
http://www.worldsrecords.net/pages/artists/h/high_society_jazz_band/high_society_jazz_band.html

It is the same High Society Jazz Band than Pierre Atlan's one. You noticed
that Pauline, his daughter, sings with this band.
In this video, you can see Daniel Barda -thin- and the current tuba,
Frederic Yzerman: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq44SqJ8Gf4

Le Petit Journal Montparnasse sometimes features traditional jazz, but the
real place is Le Petit Journal Saint Michel!

Regards,
Pierre