[Dixielandjazz] Turk Murphy

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 04:28:30 PDT 2013

Dear Bill,
Judging from your reply, I should have had more.  Actually, I had that beer
after hearing the record.
The information comes from the personnel listing, On the back of the jacket
they say a few words about each band member and give his instrument.  For
Carl Lunsford they say "banjo & vocal," but the vocals sounded like Turk
and Helm.  I was not so sure about the latter.
I have the record on British MPS BAP 5052.
Best wishes