[Dixielandjazz] Shameless plug: Hear the Zinfandel Stompers tonight!

Jim O'Briant jobriant at garlic.com
Tue Apr 9 08:09:38 PDT 2013

It's the second Tuesday of the month, and that means that the Zinfandel
Stompers will be at Dutchman's Pizza in Morgan Hill, CA tonight!

We call this monthly event an "open rehearsal," because we use this time to
try out new tunes and polish up tunes that are in our book that we haven't
played in a while. But everyone is welcome to come and join us and listen to
the music. And on top of that, Tuesday is half-price pizza night at
Dutchman's!

Where:
Dutchman's Pizza, 16375 Monterey St, Morgan Hill, CA

When:
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM

If you're nearby, we hope you can join us tonight, and on future "Second
Tuesdays!"

Jim O'Briant
Gilroy, CA
Tuba & Leader, The Zinfandel Stompers