[Dixielandjazz] Ken Colyer

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 12:46:35 PDT 2013

De gustibus non disputandum est, John.
To my ears, whatever Ken Colyer might have thought, the following bands
were not an improvement at all, and were not as free wheeling as that band.
But we've been through this before.  I don't think that I'll ever listen
with your ears - I am physically attached to mine!  And those have all
these years been telling  me that teh band with Barber whas much superior
to what followed.
Cheers