[Dixielandjazz] "New" song for you all...

David richoux domitype at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 12:14:38 PDT 2013

That was interesting! There have been other euro-electro-swing revivals over the years, good to see that there is a lot of interest in the group. I think they did the first version as a computer only production, had a hit with it, and then formed a band to play it live. (Could be wrong.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK4YuwdQQ98

David Richoux