[Dixielandjazz] Blossom Dearie on "Piano Jazz" (1985)

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Fri Sep 28 18:46:19 PDT 2012

Blossom Dearie on 'Piano Jazz'
NPR, September 28, 2012
This week's "Piano Jazz" is a rebroadcast of a show that first aired in 1985, presented
as a tribute to Blossom Dearie, who died in 2009 at age 82.
Set List
My New Celebrity Is You (J. Mercer)
I'm Shadowing You (J. Mercer, B. Dearie)
Surrey With the Fringe on Top (R. Rogers, O. Hammerstein)
Inside a Silent Tear (B. Dearie, A. King)
Bye Bye Country Boy (B. Dearie, J. Segal)
Everything I've Got (R. Rodgers, L. Hart)
The Things We Did Last Summer (S. Cahn, J. Styne)
If I Were a Bell (F. Loesser)
Full episode:
http://www.npr.org/2012/09/28/100436121

-Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Amateur (ham) Radio Operator K6YBV
916/ 806-9551

The crime of taxation is not in the taking of it. It's in the way it's spent.
--Will Rogers March 20, 1932