[Dixielandjazz] Hymns at a church service

Ingemar Wågerman gotariver at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 23:41:08 PDT 2012

Kevin, Steve, Glen et al...

I have played at concerts in more than 100 churches with my band, Gota
River Jazzmen, for more than twenty years. On my web site
www.jazzhistoria.se <http://www.jazzhistoria.se> you will find info
about our CDs -- three of them with exclusively religious tunes in New
Orleans style. There is also information about my book "Jazz at Vespers
-- Jazz och religion", which (I hope) will be published this year. You
will find a list of more than 450 religious tunes played by traditional
jazz bands. Any addition will be welcome!

Best

Ingemar Wågerman, piano

Gota River Jazzmen, Sweden

jazzhistoria at gmail.com <mailto:jazzhistoria at gmail.com>