[Dixielandjazz] David Swift

david richoux domitype at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 22:32:31 PDT 2012

Wiki says he worked directly for Ward Kimball, and this site has much
more http://www.cartoonbrew.com/tag/david-swift (Swift apparently was
a WW2 B-17 bomber pilot!) but there is nothing specific about him
being in Firehouse 5+2 that I can currently find. He went on to
produce some major films and TV shows.

I also just found a link to an upcoming Ward Kimball bio that might be
of interest: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0811866319

David Richoux