[Dixielandjazz] FW: Saturday Night and next week with the New Melbourne Jazz Band

Ross Anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Wed Sep 26 20:30:13 PDT 2012

Sorry Folks !!!
The address for Clayton RSL is " 163 Carinish Road , Clayton"
I`m getting OLDER !!!!!
Thanks Geoff,
Cheers, Ross

Dear Friends,
Next Saturday night the New Melbourne Jazz Band will be guest of The
Victorian Jazz Club at The Clayton RSL, 163  Carinish   Road, Clayton.,
8pm-till-11pm. Booking phone 9553 3850.

Next Wednesday evening,October 3rd, we will be at the Maroondah Club Mount
Dandenong Road, East Ringwood, 6pm-till-9pm. Lots of Fun Jazz in the
Bistro.Please phone 9879 2922 to book a table.

"A New Venue" !!!!!
Sunday October 7, we will be at The Monash Hotel,2077 Dandenong Road,
Clayton, Melway Ref,79-G1.
1pm-till-4pm in the Bistro. Please phone 9544 8011 to book a table.

Thank you all for your support.
Cheers,. Ross,
9801 2237
www.newmelbournejazzband.com