[Dixielandjazz] Saturday Night and next week with the New Melbourne Jazz Band

Ross Anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Wed Sep 26 14:49:04 PDT 2012

Dear Friends,
Next Saturday night the New Melbourne Jazz Band will be guest of The
Victorian Jazz Club at The Clayton RSL, 163 Carnish Road, Clayton.,
8pm-till-11pm. Booking phone 9553 3850.

Next Wednesday evening,October 3rd, we will be at the Maroondah Club Mount
Dandenong Road, East Ringwood, 6pm-till-9pm. Lots of Fun Jazz in the
Bistro.Please phone 9879 2922 to book a table.

"A New Venue" !!!!!
Sunday October 7, we will be at The Monash Hotel,2077 Dandenong Road,
Clayton, Melway Ref,79-G1.
1pm-till-4pm in the Bistro. Please phone 9544 8011 to book a table.

Thank you all for your support.
Cheers,. Ross,
9801 2237
www.newmelbournejazzband.com