[Dixielandjazz] Tuba Skinny

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym at teledyn.com
Wed Oct 17 18:56:09 PDT 2012

well ... since were talkin' confessionals I might as well stand up and *
testify!*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fyi7OR4UWOY
the wife an' me and our kids (7-14) and their school friend who just likes
hangin' with us ;)
(other times there's more of us too, playing whatever, however they can so
long as it swings; you can show the kids some Like love at
facebook.com/eighthstreetorchestra ;)

--
*Have Blog, Will Travel: blog.teledyn.com*
*A Serviceable Substitute: post.teledyn.com*