[Dixielandjazz] I Got the sheet on Shanghai!!!

Kaye Wade kayewade at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 12 09:28:04 PDT 2012

I just got it from Ted Firth!
Jane Lynch found it on Amazon, but was already sold when I signed in.
And Several others gave me great tips,  Moria and quite a few all at once!
I've learned a lot of new tricks trying to find it.

One thing is putting "Quotes" around a phrase or title will really go deeper.
I really appreciate all the help I've gotten!
And thanks so much, to Bob Ringwald for sending it on to other groups!
I didn't even know about some of the other groups!

We sure have a lot of wonderful people here!
Music makes Life worth living & all of you just boost it right over the top for me!

Thanks again!
I hope I can be of help sometime for you!

------

Kaye Wade

Stuntwoman-Actress, Vocalist & Bandleader

1st. Honorary Stunt Woman in Stuntmens Assoc.of M.P.

(also  *Kaye Wade's Riverboat Ramblers, *The Tinsel Town Ten Minus - 3,

*Jazz Holiday Band @ Sardo's, Burbank, Ca, Washboards International.com

Former San Fernando Valley Banjo Band NOW -*Jazz'n Banjos,*Reflexologist, and "THIMBLES" The Clown)

http://www.KayeWade.com