[Dixielandjazz] Eddie Bert, versatle musician dies at 90--Giacomo Gates writes

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Tue Oct 2 10:39:21 PDT 2012

To: Musicians and Jazzfans;  DJML

From:  Norman Vickers, Jazz Society of Pensacola

Vocalist Giacomo Gates, residing and teaching in Connecticut and appearing
at  various national and international gigs, writes re his acquaintance with
Eddie Bert.

Giacomo is longtime friend of the Jazz Society of Pensacola, having appeared
for us on several occasions.  He will also be performing for our 30th annual
Pensacola JazzFest April 7-8,2013.

His latest CD is:  THE REVOLUTION WILL BE JAZZ:The Songs of Gil Scott-Heron.
For more info see his website:  www.giacomogates.com