[Dixielandjazz] Frank Gazis

Oarkas oarkas at aol.com
Fri Nov 30 17:01:03 PST 2012

You are right about Frank (Fragkiskos) Gazis. A very generous and unassuming gentleman. And I do have that LP, but thank you for mentioning it.

Makes you wish, as you said, you had a time machine so you could be there again!

Like when I would go to hear Turk Murphy in the same time period! I'd always give them a few dollars and request "St. James Infirmary."

John

John Pappas

Sent from my iPhone