[Dixielandjazz] Stan Greig Daily Telegraph

ROBERT R. CALDER serapion at btinternet.com
Wed Nov 28 06:28:47 PST 2012

Poor Stan's only just departed,  and the slander begins?
(I hope he can read and laugh at this -- up in the great jam session over there)

Campbell Burnap was indeed an Englishman, and a very musical good bloke,

but Stan was not English -- he was born in Scotland and spoke with an Edinburgh accent,

in fact neither man was "another Englishman"

sorry, Jack!
all the best,

Robert