[Dixielandjazz] Gibson banjo

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym at teledyn.com
Thu Nov 22 07:51:50 PST 2012

were it me, I would contact Elderly Instruments in Lansing Michigan
(or just cruise their website or obtain their catalog) and I might
want to search for the same on eBay and put a watch on a few of them
to see how voracious the bidding gets and what sort of prices it
fetches.

no, on second thought, if it were me I'd keep it and learn how to play
it, or give it away to someone just like me ;)

--
Have Blog, Will Travel: blog.teledyn.com
A Serviceable Substitute: post.teledyn.com