[Dixielandjazz] Should "Live" bands use the same musicians DJD, Vol 119, Issue 15

Jim DeMont jdemont at charter.net
Tue Nov 13 11:01:49 PST 2012

All:

Re: Same musicians live & recordings? As a non-musician festival director, I
suppose it's a truth in advertising issue.

I have not seen it as much lately, but several years ago, bands would add
ringers or extra people for the Sacramento Jubilee (name at the time). So
when hiring them for a subsequent festival it was always necessary to ask
and nail down who the band personnel will be.

FWIW

Jim DeMont
Medford