[Dixielandjazz] Lead in Brass

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Wed Nov 7 23:13:01 PST 2012

Dear Bill:
Well now I have met a lot of Trumpet and Trombone players that had developed extreme cases of Brass Balls, and a few who played like they had lead in their asses, but never heard of one getting lead poisoning yet.  But that certainly is no medical opinion and I have no idea.  But most of the Brass Players on this list are Old dudes and it ain't killed most of 'em yet :))

I shall however check my brass guys  on the next gig and see if any of them have a rusty zipper and yellow shoe laces a dead giveaway for kidney malfunctions I would think .   :))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins
C#  or you might trip and fall and  Bb