[Dixielandjazz] Lead in Brass

Allan Brown allanbrown at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Nov 7 12:30:15 PST 2012

...and all this time I thought that 'lead trumpeter' was a proficiency thing, now I realise they were describing a condition!

Sorry, don't mean to diminish your post Bill - in short I've got no idea, however I wouldn't have thought that you could absorb enough lead from playing a brass instrument to make much difference. (That said, a bit of googling suggests that perhaps you could - interesting question.)